Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

What I've been up to

Hello beauties!
Sorry for being MIA lately :( I've been so busy though! At Clinique we've been getting ready for our gift with purchase event so I've been working super long days. It'll pay off when I get my pay check. Good news though: I got my MAC Pro card today!
After months of waiting...
I can't wait to stock up on more makeup.
I went shopping on Sunday and got a bunch of MAC lipsticks that I'll need to review.
Pervette

Cyber

Chatterbox

I also got a NudeTude palette from theBalm on Hautelook.
And I've found my Holy Grail foundation and concealer.
You babes will just have to stay tuned until next time!
-Erin

1 comment:

  1. Yay for MAC lipsticks! Can't wait to see what your holy grail products are. I definitely need to find a good concealer!

    -Julie
    http://ohsokansas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete