Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekly Wish List

I'm starting a regular segment called Weekly Wish List.
Each week I will share with you the products I adore, and will hopefully get to try out and share with you guys and gals!
So what's in it this week?
$14.50
This color is "Digitalis" but seriously, there are so many awesome colors ranging from next to natural to colors of the rainbow.
$50 at Nordstrom
I'll admit, $50 is pretty steep for a compact, but you'll be pulling it out of your purse the most and how cool would it be to have a Chanel accessory with you all the time?
SO cute! I love Betsey, and they're on sale for $3 at Sephora!

That concludes this weeks wishlist! Let me know what you think of these products and if you have any suggestions for next weeks wishlist!
-Erin



2 comments:

  1. I also want to try out OCC, they look so fun.


    I found you on beautylish and followed (:

    http://iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want OCC in my life.

    ReplyDelete