Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Face of the day: 5 minute face

I did my makeup super quickly today (can you say 5 minute face?) and wanted to make a post for it.
Now I sincerely apologize for the poor quality of my photos. I don't own a camera and am stuck using my phones camera for now. I also apologize for the hair color stain on my hairline :p


So here's how I do my 5 minute face:
I start with my foundation. Currently I am using Loreal True Match Compact Makeup that I applied with a sponge. After that I used my MAC Refined Golden bronzing powder under my cheekbones, jawline and around my hairline. On my cheeks I used MAC Style blush. On my eyelids I used MAC's Bare Study Paint Pot from the lid up to the brow bone. I also dab a little bit above my cheekbones as a highlight. I used the Smashbox Brow set in Brunette to fill in my brows. I did my winged liner using MAC's Fluidline in Blacktrack and a 208 brush. Last I curl my lashes and put a few coats of Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Black Lacquer. I finished off the look with the MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick (The bright pink one, not the nude one).

No comments:

Post a Comment