Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Beauty Review: theBalm NUDE'tude Palette

This eyeshadow palette is made up of 12 gorgeous (talc and paraben free) shades.
I was first attracted to it for it's packaging, not gonna lie!
All of theBalm's cosmetics are encased in vintage 50's pinup styled packaging. It's adorable.
You can purchase it for $36 at Nordstrom.
As cute as it is, I wasn't so impressed with the actual shadows. They look great in the palette, but once you put them on your skin they feel kindof chalky and go on very sheer without multiple coats. They also don't last long without a primer.
 The brush that comes with the palette is horrible! Surprise, surprise. The hairs are too long and flimsy to apply any product. Luckily I have a zillion makeup brushes to put them on with.

Here's my swatch with the name of each shade next to it:


Overall I am not impressed with the product and would not recommend it. Not sure if I will try any of their other products or not. I would like to see this brand redeem itself though!
-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment