Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Grammy beauty awards

Here's a little recap of my favorite looks from the Grammys!


Rihanna has never looked this stunning! Her hair is perfect. I liked it short, but I love it long. That balayage color is to die for. To top it off with a classic makeup look: neutral eyes and a bold matte red lip.
A+++++


I'm loving Katy Perry's sultry smoky eye paired with a subtle nude lip. Her arches are amazing! And the middle part really shows off her face


The always effortless Alexa Chung always has a radiant healthy look when it comes to beauty. She kept it simple with a soft red lip paired with liner and mascara. She is such a natural beauty, no need to cake it on!

These are my 3 favorite looks. What are your favorite and least favorite looks?

4 comments:

  1. How amazing did Katy Perry look! She completely rocks black hair, when mine was black I looked washed out and terrible lol. New follower here from Beautylish, can't wait to read more from you :)
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY BLOG :)

    PS DOING A MAC GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG WHEN I REACH 200 FOLLOWERS :)

    XOXO rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article. I'm experiencing many of these issues as well..

    Also visit my web site Tattoo Removal Cream Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the
    pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think
    its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Also visit my site: dry scalp treatments

    ReplyDelete