Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Review:

So the other day I went into my MAC store because I had my 6 products for Back2MAC. For those of you who don't know, Back2MAC is a recycling program where you bring in 6 MAC containers (excluding Viva Glam) and you can pick out a free eyeshadow, lipstick, or lipglass. These can be depotted, but need to have the plastic parts intact.
Here's what I got:
Fluidline in Blacktrack
$15
$19.50
Eyeshadow in Texture
$15
Paintpot in Bare Study
$17.50

I love all my purchases.
The fluidline is LIFECHANGING for people who wear eyeliner...you can get a perfect cat eye using the 208 brush and fluidline in less than a minute with no cleanup. It is wonderful and worth every cent.
I was initially a bit skeptical of the eyeshadow, because it isn't a super dark brown, but I love it. It's perfect for blending out a smoky eye or just to wear in the crease. 
Bare Study was my first paintpot, and I love it. I smear in all over my lid up to the brow bone. It adds just the right amount of shimmer. It's great to use under any eyeshadows, or worn alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment